My Nightly Routine


Hey everyone,
Today I am going to go through my nightly face routine for all that may be interested in what I clean my face with. Side note, I also do this every morning. 


To start off I like to cleanse my face. I like to use Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm. I slightly wet my skin beforehand then I apply the cleanser to my face and neck in a circular motion. I then use cotton wool balls soaked in water to rince off.
Anyone who has never heard of Elemis it is a British spa and skincare brand. If you're interested click the link below to check out their site.


http://www.elemis.com/


I then either pat dry my skin or leave it to dry naturally. Once dry I will quickly take a cotton ball and use Darphin Micellar water on my face and neck. This stuff is really good as it not only neutralizes the bad effects of tap water but also remove a any dirt that may still be lying on the skin in a gentle matter.



After this step is done I will tone my face and neck again with cotton balls. I like to switch my toners now and again so I like to either use Darphin Purifying Toner or Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner.















Lastly I apply moisturizer, I use Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.
This leaves my skin feeling soft, clean and looking radiant.




And that sums it up for my daily face routine,
Hope you enjoyed, if so don't be afraid to leave a comment

Charlotte xX

Comments

  1. i've never tried Darphin, and I'm not really familiar with Elemis, but I had a hand cream from them once, and liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darphin & Elemis are really good products, downside is they're quite pricey, you'd normally find them in spas :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts