My Everyday Makeup Routine

For my everyday makeup I like to try and keep it light, simple and not too over dramatic.
I start things off with a clean bare face. I then go ahead and moisturise my skin. This is the most important step in my opinion as it puts lost moisture back into the skin. I also find that makeup sits better when moisturised.

After I have moisturised I will apply concealer on the dark circles around my eyes and on any imperfections/blemishes I may have on that day. I then just lightly pat it onto and around the areas where have been applied.
I was using the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, but sadly ran out. So I am currently using Essence Stay Natural concealer in number 03 soft nude.
















I then apply my foundation with a flat faced brush in a downward motion so that foundation doesn't get caught in the little baby hairs. I blend all the way to my ears, hair line and neck/jawline.
I am using the L'oreal Infallible 24H foundation in 125/ natural rose.
May I also note, this smells like summer!




Next I will go ahead with eyes, I will firstly apply Urban Decays Eye Primer Potion and then sticking with Urban Decay, use the Naked one pallet. Going for quite a soft natural look I would use Virgin mixed with Sin.












I then will use a little bit of highlighter on the brow bone, I use Benefits High Beam


After the eye shadow is applied I will then apply mascara on top and slightly on lower lashes, I find this gives me more of a open eye look, as I have quite long and thick eyelashes.
I am using Maybelines Great Lash mascara in colour blackest black.

 

BROWS my eyebrows are so important to me, I can't go anywhere without filling them in, I use eye shadow to fill them in, I use NYC HD Colour in number 815 Best of Broadway. I mix two colours together as I feel this gives me the best result with matching the colour of my brows. I use a angled brush to do this.


After the eyes are all done I will quickly powder  my face with Me Me Me Flawless Loose Powder. This just sets my foundation and gets rid of any oiliness.


I will then throw on some bronzer on the cheekbones to just inject some colour into my face. I am using Essence Matt Bronzing Powder in number 01 natural. Unfortunately I dropped it and now it has formed into a crumbly powder, it still does the trick though!



Last but not least I will apply some lippie to make my lips stand out. I am using an Essence lip stick in number 01 and it is called Coral Calling.



I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Talk soon
Charlotte xX




Comments

  1. Hello from Instagram! :) You've got a great blog, babe! Keep up your love for all things makeup!

    P.S. I also really appreciated your post on mental illness. It's so important to me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another hello from Instagram :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys for all the lovely comments. I am so glad you all enjoy my blog :) xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I use wake up and high beem too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah? that's great! I think they're both pretty good products :)

      Delete
  5. I think that the high beam is so so good! would recommend it :D
    Oh not a problem, thanks so much x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from Instagram!

    You have great posts here and its very kovely to read, light yet detailed. And photos! (I sound like a kid, I know..haha!)

    Anyway, do visit my blog too.. It's on
    crazytittletattle.blogspot.com

    See u more in blog and iG! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh why thank you so much, hehe :P
      I will of course
      xX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts