Guilty Pleasures




Everyone has their own guilty pleasures, so today I am going to share with you my probably very sad and cringey guilty pleasures, so enjoy!
For anyone who doesnt know what guilty pleasures are, they are basically things that you like that you really know you shouldn't
I'm gonna kick off with



  • Robbie Williams, I have no idea why I like this guy so much, I just really love his old songs such as millennium and feel. Also when I was younger I used to tell people at school that I was related to him! (I was a cool kid)

  • This is super sad and cringey that I have this but my 1D pillow, yes pillow! In it's defense, its really squishy and soft it just so happens to have 'the boys' on it, but I love it.

  • Because my life is so wild and crazy, I love to watch 'This Morning' funniest bits with Phil and Holly on YouTube, I just think these two are hilarious together!



  • Highschool Musical, I like all 3 of these bad boys, I really shouldn't but c'mon the songs are really catchy and Zac Effron is not harsh on the eyes.

  • This is going to sound weird but listening to someone talk with an accent. Literally if anyone one has a nice accent, I will happily sit for hours just listening to you say words, I find this really interesting, my favorite accents are New Zealand, South African, Canadian & Australian.



  • Old 90's music, its really cheesey but there is nothing wrong with banging on some spice girls from time to time, I'm not even guilty about this, it brightens up any day!




  • Crime!! I know this is a little strange but I really love street crime like fights or minor car crash's, I used to want to be a police woman because I loved the crime, thought it was such a rush and very exciting.




  • Old Disney Channel shows, like Lizzie Mcguire, That's so Raven, The Proud Family and The Suit Life Of Zack & Cody, what happened to Disney Channel...it used to be cool. I also miss the original films, like the Cheetah Girls and Jump In



  • Made In Chelsea (MIC) I am a huge fan of reality TV shows, but am so addicted to MIC its not even funny! My favorites are Spencer cause he's gorgeous!!! Mark Francis and Binky

  • My last guilty pleasure is watching The Jeremy Kyle show, I think this show is so funny to watch its ridiculous, this may sound a bit mean but watching the woman that come on the show really make me feel better about my life!



So that's just some of my guilty pleasures, I hope you enjoyed reading this and would love to hear about your guilty pleasures! Be sure to comment to let me know your thoughts!
Charlotte xX

Comments

  1. ha ha i loooove this:) i love crime as well but I'm more interested in the psychology of what makes people commit crimes. This is a brilliant post :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I think my guilty pleasures is my teddy bear, tesco mashed potatoes, and watching crime dramas like Morse and Lewis with my mam:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwhaha thank you, hmm that sounds really interesting, haha that's so cute xX

      Delete
  3. I love Made in Chelsea and my dad does too haha (it's his guilty pleasure).

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, can't wait for it to come back, think it's Sunday?!
      Haha that's so cute xX

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts