The Liebster Award



I recently have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the gorgeous Cat Malone - http://mentallybeautiful.com/


For anyone who is unaware of what this award is all about,look no further, I will explain all.
The Liebster Awards is an award given by blogger to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The main focus of this award is to encourage new friendships and connections with other bloggers. When nominated you are given 11 questions to answer in a blog post.

The rules are as followed:


  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
  6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
  8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)



1. Is your blog serious or a hobby in your spare time?

Umm well at the beginning I was taking it very seriously and would post constantly, now not so much, I think it's now a hobby.

2. How would you define your blog?

I would have to describe it mainly as a beauty/lifestyle blog

3. What achievement are you most proud of?

Crickey...I really had to think about this one. I think maybe my proudest achievement so far was moving to the UK on my own,
(sounds so lame) but it really made me grow up and do things I wouldn't necessarily have done before.

4. Where do you like to be when you are blogging?

I literally do not mind where I am as long as I am completely alone, being around other people distracts me and therefor can't focus.

5. Which blogger do you admire?

Now this is going to sound so cheesy as she is the one who nominated me but Cat Malone at http://mentallybeautiful.com/

6. Why?


Cat is a blogger in which I hugely admire because not only is she an amazing person but her blog is also,
I've seen her blog grow and blossom into something truly fantastic.
No matter how stressed out or busy she gets, she always seems to come out with these brilliant posts
(in which I oh so envy her for lol)
I could literally read her blog for hours on end, 100% fantastic, I can see it going along way in the near future!

7. If you could write about a topic you don't currently blog about what would it be?

I would write about World War II, I have a weird interest with it (don't ask)
I mean it would probably bore everyone to sleep, so that is why I'm not a blogger of history! 

8. What's your signature beauty tip or trick?

Hmmmm I'm not sure if I have a signature beauty trick or tip... I think my only religious beauty trick I do is, when applying
bronzer to cheekbones I also apply it to my jawline as it helps to define it.

9. What's the most important thing you took from your school days?

Well I was never very good at school, but I would have to say I learnt not to take crap from anyone and to just be yourself,
If you want to do something go and do it, don't let anyone stand in your way.

10. Where would you like to be in five years time?


I'd like to be in a hot country, on the beach, with a drink in my hand :P

11. Have you written a bucket list?

No I have not, I think once I get a bit older I might consider it as it's a great idea :)



Eleven Facts About Me

1. I had my appendix removed on valentines day, nothing says romance like blood and guts

2. My favourite animal is a capybara. Fun fact, they're the largest living rodent, insert image here --->





3. I've dyed my hair 9 different colours

4. I went to college to study hair & media makeup, didn't enjoy it so left

5. I strongly dislike small dogs

6. I have an intolerance to milk, if I drink it my head will explode and I will DIE

7. My favourite film is E.T






8. I'm a truly terrible swimmer, I may drown left unsupervised

9. I have a gold fish called Harry

10. I hate the cold






11. I have an obsession with halloumi 

I Would Like To Nominate


My Questions For You

1. What's your favourite song at the moment?

2.
Which item could you not live without?


3. What is your favourite thing to blog about?

4. Where is your favourite place in the world?

5. Why?

6.  Do you have any hobbies besides blogging?

7. Can you play any musical instruments?

8. What are you scared of?

9. Do you prefer tea or coffee?

10. Why did you start your blog?

11. What are your 3 wishes in life?

And a special thanks to Cat again for nominating me, and getting me back into blogging 

xX

Comments

Popular Posts