A Little Review

Oh hey, 
Today I tested out a few make-up products and would like to share my thoughts on them so here we go.


  1. Me,Me Me - Flawless, tinted moisturiser.


I really really liked this product,I got this in number 02, which is called beige blush, I naturally have fair skin and normally go for ivory, but I found that the beige was actually not that dark and was perfect for my skin tone.

When I applied it, it was very light weight, felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all. It gave me a natural look and also good coverage. It evened out my skin tone really nicely, which you don't get with some tinted moisturisers, sometimes they can be a bit patchy, but this wasn't at all, which I thought was brilliant.
It did have a small smell to it, it wasn't off putting or overpowering, which is great because sometimes make-up products can be overpowering which can be distracting and it also causes me to get headaches.I liked the fact it had very little perfume in it.I thought it was also great because it includes a SPF 15.
overall I really liked this tinted moisturiser, it was easy to use. The packaging is simple, I think this is really good for people who don't need or want to wear foundation.
Using just a little bit of concealer under the eyes, any blemishes/red patches you may have, apply the moisturiser on top, a little bit of mascara and to finish it off with a nude lipstick or gloss. This will give you a natural everyday look.
I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

2. Max Factor - Lipfinity,lasting lip tint.


I got the Max Factor lip tint in 03 which is called Mellow Rose. I like the packaging of this, it is in a like pen/marker form as shown above. It is very easy to apply it does also have a nice enough finish to it.
The problem with it I felt was that it did wear off quite fast and had to keep reapplying it. After awhile it looks a bit dull looking and worn out, it drys out your lips a lot. You might need to wear a hydrating balm on top. It also tastes a bit funny, so as long as you don't lick your lips you should be fine :P 
I found that the Revlon just bitten is quite similar to this but with Revlon you do get a balm at the other end which I think is so good. So if you are to get a pen lip tint I would highly recommend the Revlon just bitten.

3. NYC - High Definition,separating mascara.


I loved,loved loved this mascara so much. I thought it had a good size wand and it was really slim and sleek. The wand didn't gather any clumps when being applied. I found that I really didn't need that much on, it gave me fand out, fuller looking lashes with no clumping what so ever. My lashes were completely evened out and separated out nicely. The mascara itself had no chemically fragrance what so ever. The packaging is quite slim aswell and in a very yellow yellow will make it easier to find in your handbag.
I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone, I think it's also at a reasonable and affordable price which is a mega bonus.

4. Benefit - Bene Tint


At the higher end of the the products I have Benefits Bend Tint.
You can use this for both lips and cheek bones.
I firstly used this on my lips. I did think it was really awkward to apply as the the applicator is this small slim brush. I had to usr my fingers which I didn't like because I ended up with a stained finger. As I put it on I noticed that it sinks into your lips really fast and can become patchy in places and becomes a little uneven. It also really dried out my lips, you would 100% have to wear a balm on top. It does wear off quite quickly too and can make lips to become very tight. 
On the other hand they have some really nice selection of colours and smells nice too.

I then lastly applied to my cheekbones. I did have to to apply with my fingers, the brush is to be fair a bit rubbish. I wad impressed with the results, it gave me s natural flushed finish and a nice glow. It is very light weight to put on and wear, I think I much preferr this to powdered blushers, as it feels a lot nicer. 
If you are going to use the brush though on cheekbones, do not leave it sit in your skin for too long as it will leave a stained line mark which is difficult to blend away. I do think this product is a little bit overpriced for what you actually get, which is not a lot as it runs out really fast.
Overall I thought this product is better used for cheeks than lips.
I would recommend this if you are looking to get a natural looking blush.
Sorry Benefit, better luck next time.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and helped you out a little. There will hopefully be more stuff like this on the way. 
Charlotte xX

Comments

Popular Posts